- Sub-function: 2 clamps, Screwless rail connection Improve the safety of installation in the event of a short-circuit by screw less rail contact: rail contact non operator dependent, performances above the requirements of iec 60947-7-2 terminal block standard, secured snap on or remove from the rail
Wire Size: Rigid: (1) 24 - 12 AWG (UL 1059), Flexible: (1) 24 - 12 AWG (UL 1059), Flexible With Non Insulated Ferrule: (1) 24 - 12 AWG, Flexible With Insulated Ferrule: (1) 24 - 14 AWG
Spacing: 5.2 mm
Amperage Rating: 1920 A At 1 sec Short-Time Withstand
Mounting: DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 Length X 15 mm Width)
Connection: Screw Clamp
Size: 10 mm Width X 62.6 mm Height X 48.8 mm Depth
Flammability: V0 (UL94)
Overvoltage Category: III
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 8 kV
Pollution Degree: 3
Operating Temperature: -5 To +40 deg C
Dielectric Test Voltage: 2200 V
Screw Driver Size: 0.217 in. Flat
Gauge Type: A6-B6
Wire Strip Length: 0.531 in.
Tightening Torque: 15.93 in-lb
UL Listed, CSA, ATEX, CB, CE, GOST Certified, IECEx Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.