- Rated output current 5 A
- Open-circuit, overload and continuous short-circuit proof
- High efficiency of typical 89%
- Low power dissipation and low heating
- Integrated input fuse
- Parallel operation for redundancy
- LED for status indication
- The primary switch mode power supply CP-S 24/20.0 has two voltage inputs. This enables the supply with AC or DC
- Equipped with two generous capacitors, which ensure mains buffering of at least 50 usec
- Used worldwide in high fluctuating networks and battery-powered plants due to their reliable construction, the devices can be used in very harsh industrial environments
Voltage Rating: Input: 85 - 132/184 - 264 V AC, 220 - 350 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 9 A At 110 V AC, 8 A At 120 V AC, 4.5 A At 220 V AC, 4 A At 240 V AC, Output: 20 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 480 W
Frequency Ratin: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 1 PH
Fuse Rating: 12 A Fast Acting
Material: Aluminum Enclosure Shell, Sheet Steel Cover
Efficiency: 89 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui Between All Isolated Circuits: 300 V, Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage Uimp Between Isolated Circuits: 4 kV, 1.2/50 usec, Power-Frequency Withstand Voltage: 1.5/3 kV AC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With Wire End Ferrule: 14 - 8 AWG (Input/Output), Fine Strand Without Wire End Ferrule: 20 - 8 AWG (Input/Output), Rigid: 20 - 6 AWG (Input/Ou tput)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -25 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: 0 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat (IEC/EN 60068-2-3): 93 % At 40 deg C, Without Condensation
Length: 135.5 mm
Height: 130 mm
Power Failure Buffering Time: 50 msec
Discharge Current: Less Than 3.5 mA For PE
Rise Time: Less Than 15 msec
Control Time: Less Than 1 msec
Wire Strip Length: 12 mm
Finish: Zinc Coated Cover
Current Limiting At Short Circuit: 2ghtening Torque: 1.2 - 1.5 N-m
Power Consumption: 538 W
Peak Output Current: Less Than Or Equal To 22.5 A At Less Than Or Equal To 40 deg C
Inrush Current Limiting: Less Than Or Equal To 70 A
Current Consumption: 2.5 - 5.5 A At 110 - 240 V AC, 8 - 9 At 110 - 120 V AC, 4 - 4.2 A At 220 - 240 V AC
Wire Size: Input And Output: Fine-Strand With Wire End Ferrule - 14 - 8 AWG, Fine-Strand With Wire End Ferrule - 20 - 8 AWG, Rigid - 20 - 6 AWG
C/US UL 508 E174460, 1604 - E215666, C/US UR 60950 E196145 Listed, CE Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, IEC/CISPR 22:EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.