The CP-E range offers units with output voltages from 5 V DC to 48 V DC at output currents of 0.625 A to 20 A. The high thermal efficiency of up to 90%, corresponding to very low power and heat dissipation, allows operation without forced cooling. The fun
Optimized for world-wide applications: the CP-E power supplies can be supplied within a wide range of AC or DC voltage. The CP-E range types feature a continuously adjustable output voltage. Thus, they can be optimally adapted to the application.
- Output voltages 5 V, 12 V, 24 V, 48 V DC
- Adjustable output voltages
- Output currents 0.625 A / 0.75 A / 1.25 A / 2.5 A / 3 A / 5 A / 10 A / 20 A
- Power range 15 W, 18 W, 30 W, 60 W, 120 W, 240 W, 480 W
- High efficiency of up to 90 %
- Low power dissipatiand low heating
Voltage Rating: Input: 85 - 264 V AC/90 - 375 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 560 mA At 115 V AC, 330 mA At 230 V AC, Output: 1.25 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 30 W
Frequency Rating: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 1 PH
Fuse Rating: At 250 V AC Slow Acting
Material: Plastic Housing
Efficiency: 86 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui: Input/Output - 3 kV AC, Input/PE - 1.5 kV AC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With/Without Wire End Ferrule And Rigid: 24 - 14 AWG (Input/Output)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: -40 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat: 95 % RH, Without Condensation
Width: 40.5 mm
Height: 90 mm
Depth: 114 mm
Control Time: Less Tha msec
Discharge Current: Input/Output: 0.25 mA, Input/PE: 3.5 mA
Power Failure Buffering Time: 20 msec At 115 V AC, 30 msec At 230 V AC
Tightening Torque: 0.6 N-m
Capacitive Load: 3500 uF
Wire Strip Length: 6 mm
Inrush Current Limiting: 20 A At 115C, 40 A At 230 V AC
Rise Time: 150 msec At Rated Load, 500 msec With 3500 uF
Power Consumption: 36.7 W
C/US UL 508, 1310, 60950 Listed, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, GOST Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, EN 60950, IEC/CISPR 22, EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.