For Used Worldwide In High Fluctuating Networks And Battery-Powered Plants
- Rated output current 0.83 A
- Efficiency of typical 78%
- Low power dissipation and low heating
- Free convection cooling (no forced cooling with ventilators)
- Ambient temperature range during operation Minus 40 - 70 deg C
- Open-circuit, overload and short-circuit stable
- Integrated input fuse U/I characteristic (fold-forward behaviour at overload - no switch-off)
- LEDs for status indication
- Structural form ideal for installation in distribution panels
- Light-grey enclosure in RAL 7035
- The primary switch mode power supply offers two voltage input ranges. This enables the supply with AC or DC
- Equipped with two generous capacitors, which ensure mains buffering of at least 30 usec
Voltage Rating: Input: 90 - 264 V AC/210 - 375 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 200 mA At 115 V AC, 128.3 mA At 230 V AC, Output: 0.83 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 10 W
Frequency Rating: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 1 PH
Fuse Ratin1 A At 250 V AC Slow Acting
Material: Plastic Housing
Efficiency: 78 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui: Input/Output - 3 kV AC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With Wire End Ferrule: 24 - 16 AWG (Input/Output), Rigid: 26 - 12 AWG (Input/Output)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: -40 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat, Cyclic: (4) 24 HR Cycles, 40 deg C, 95 % RH
Width: 18 mm
Height: 91 mm
Current Limiting At Short Ccuit: 1.4 A
Rise Time: 1 msec
Control Time: Less Than 1 msec
Power Failure Buffering Time: 30 msec
Inrush Current Limiting: 30 A
Power Consumption: 12.68 W At 110 V AC, 131 W At 230 V AC
Wire Strip Length: 4 - 5 mm
Tightening Torque: 0.6 N-m
C/US UL 508, 1310, 60950 Listed, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, GOST Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, EN 60950, IEC/CISPR 22, EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.