The CM-MSS relay is from the CM thermistor motor protection relay range. This relay operates with a rated control supply voltage of 24 V AC and has a 2 c/o (SPDT) output with contacts rated at 250 V / 4 A. It features one sensor circuit for monitoring of PTC temperature sensors or bimetals and works according to the closed-circuit principle. Automatic reset and fault storage are configurable. This CM-MSS is equipped with a reset button and offers the possibility of using a remote reset. A sealable t ransparent cover for protection against unauthorized changes is available as accessory.
This part is discontinued by supplier.
The devices CM-MSS (4) and (5) are used to monitor the overload of motors by the wiring temperature. The motors have to be fitted with PTC sensors.
- One sensor circuit with short-circuit monitoring
- Continuous voltage range: 24-240 V AC/DC
- Selectable non-volatile storage in case of fault
- Reset / test button
- Remot reset
- Automatic reset configurable
- Output contacts: CM-MSS (4): 1 n/o, 1 n/c and CM-MSS (5): 2 c/o
- 2 LEDs for status indication
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.