OneTouch (TM) AT G2 Ethernet and Wi-Fi Tester for Wired (Copper & Fiber) testing for speeds up to 1 Gbps, Wi-Fi for speeds up to 600 Mbps. This model combines the 1500 and 1500W into one product. The OneTouch (TM) AT Network Assistant is an automated a ll-in-one tester for understanding end-user network performance on-site in real-time and through the cloud over time. Troubleshoot copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network problems from a client device to cloud-hosted applications and everything in betwee n - even when you are not there. Troubleshoot persistent problems and validate network performance on-site in real-time. Troubleshoot intermittent problems and identify vulnerabilities by automatically uploading results to the cloud for web-based perfo rmance trending and root cause analysis. Network technicians spend 25 percent of their time troubleshooting taking time away from critical tasks such as deploying new technologies, and optimizing network performance. With most problems requiring an hou r or more to solve and 40% requiring escalation, end-user productivity also suffers. Based on a recent NetScout study, 72% of IT organizations operate without a standardized troubleshooting process. Making the situation worse is the fact that intermit tent problems take more than twice as long to solve, and that staff spends on average five hours a week traveling to and from problem sites. When IT organizations standardize the troubleshooting process, technicians of various skill levels can solve mo re problems and be confident in the resolution. The OneTouch (TM) AT Network Assistant reduces troubleshooting time by standardizing network troubleshooting. By improving each step of the process, the OneTouch AT helps novice and expert network technic ians solve more problems faster, escalate issues more efficiently and validate performance easily - saving up to a week of time each month. Kit includes: 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fiber and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac test module, Versiv platform, two 1G SX SFP fib er transceivers, external directional antenna with mounting clip, SD card, frame carry strap, hand strap, AC adapter and line cord, USB flash drive, WireView #1-6, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with users manual.
Wired & WiFi network performance validation & troubleshooting
- An automated all-in-one handheld tester for Ethernet, Wi-Fi, network service and network application troubleshooting
- Automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Features copper and fiber optic discovery and analysis, Wi-Fi discovery and analysis, extended set of network protocol tests, end -to-end path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector, inline VoIP analysis, inline packet capture and Wi-Fi packet capture
One hour of troubleshooting performed in one minute
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.