- Patented Key Control
- Use Existing Hardware
- Can be Masterkeyed
- Protection from Physical Attack
- Special Angle Cut Key
- Picking and Bump Protection
- Hardened Steel Insert Positioned in Critical Area of the Cylinder, Providing a High Degree of Drill Resice
- UL437 Listing Provide Assurance that Cylinder Meet Universal Standard for Drill and Pick Resistance and Stand up to Other Type of Forced Attack
- The Package Contain One Cylinder and a Variety of Different Tailpiece, Providing a Greater Retrofit Capability, While at the Same Time Reducing the Amount on Inventory Required
- Unique Elevating and Rotating Tumbler Pin System is Virtually Pick Proof
- All Medeco Cylinders are Constructed of Durable Machined Brass Component, Designed to Last the Life of Your Equipment
- Patented Medeco3 Key-In-Knob Cylinder Key May Only be Duplicated by Medeco or an Authorized Medeco Service Outlet and Only at Your Request
- Lock Can be Keyed Alike, Keyed Different, or Master Keyed Depending on Your Specific Need
|Cylinder Type||CYLINDER UNIT, DEADLOCK|
|Finish||US 4 SATIN BRASS|
|Key System Type||MEDECO3 (T)|
|Pin Length||6 PIN OR DISC|
|Sales Category||CYLINDER UNIT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.