Legrand quick-cure, anaerobic epoxy field-installable connectors speed installation time. Strip the fiber, inject the adhesive into the connector, insert and scribe the fiber, then polish the connector end face to perfection for a high performance term ination.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Simple design: Allows for lower unit costs. Advanced engineering helps us ensure long life and saves replacement costs.
- No capital equipment: There is no need for curing ovens, UV light sources, or expensive polishing machines. It is possible to termi nate anywhere without worrying about power sources or charging batteries.
- Fast application: Terminate fibers in about two minutes following the easy installation instructions, saving on installation time.
- Precision ceramic ferrule: Provides durability, temperature stability and scratch resistance.
- Single mode or multimode: Simplistic offering reduces confusion with a one style connector that covers all multimode applications to include 62.5 micron, standard 50 micron, or laser optimized 50 micron for 10 Gigabit transmission, and single mode.
- Pre-radius LC: Minimal polishing and consistent end-face geometry resulting in more consistent optical performance.
- Reliable performance: Secure the installation of fiber using an adhesive and primer for a secure, worry-free termination.
- Minimal tools: A compact and economical tool kit contains all the common tools necessary to complete the termination.
|Fiber Type||MULTI MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.