COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 2091B SL 4/23 RRAND | 760106013
Copper Cable, Category 6A, 23 AWG, 4 Pair, Unshielded, UTP, Solid Bare Copper Conductor, FEP/PVC, CMP, Plenum Cable, Slate Jacket, Random Reels
The SYSTIMAX 360 GigaSPEED X10D 91B series U/UTP cable has been redesigned with a smaller diameter, making it the smallest Category 6A cable on the market today. Using SYSTIMAXs innovative Optimized Material Technology (OMT) platform, not only reduces the cables core, but optimizes transmission performance, giving network managers increased rack space and airflow without succumbing to alien crosstalk.; The GigaSPEED X10D U/UTP 91B series cables have been optimized with the GigaSPEED X10D connectors and cords to minimize internal channel crosstalk, and also crosstalk between channels in close proximity. The 91B series cables incorporate a round smooth shape that speeds the handling and termination process. The cables have been designed to withstand an aggressive 6 around 1 channel test that CommScope Labs believes to be the most challenging test configuration. This is a PowerSUM computation of the alien crosstalk noise from 24 pairs of 6 channels surrounding a single 4-pair channel. The 91B series cables have been specified out to 550 MHz to support high bandwidth applications operating at 10 Gb/s. The 91B series cable is offered in plenum, non-plenum and low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) versions.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Fire Rating: Plenum
Fire Rating 2: CMP
Brand: SYSTIMAXGigaSPEED X10D
Cable Component Type: Horizontal
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Number of Pairs: 4
Jacket Color: Slate
Condutor Material: Bare copper
Insulation Material: FEP
Jacket Material: PVC
Voltage: 80 V
Condutor Guage: 23 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid
Number of Conductor: 8
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.