Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Dyneema blend enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility or dexterity and ensures maximum protection
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Made from component materials thatmply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA, NSF and USDA standards for food contact
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.