OLFLEX Tray II is an industrial grade tray cable with superior oil performance for long cable life. It has a pressure-extruded jacket and fine copper stranding for excellent flexibility, making it much easier to pull through tray.
- Oil-resistant pressure-extruded jacket improves flexibility
- Easier to pull than standard tray cables
- UL TC-ER (no conduit needed)
- Black numbered conductors for easy identification
- Industrial plant expansions (automotive plants, tray wiring, anywherVNTC cables are used).
|Conductor Count||4 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||1/0 AWG|
|Conductor Type||FINELY STRANDED|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.