The M12 7.8KP thermal Imager is the first Imager in its class to deliver outstanding 7,800+ pixel image detail for superior scanning than single-point infrared thermometers. Leverage Milwaukee exclusive DUAL SENSE pixel technology to get crisp images o f heat loss, electrical resistance, water damage and mechanical issues. On-screen temperature readout and 83:1 distance-to-spot ratio gives users precise, real-time measurements from a distance. Capture, store and share images using the included SD car d and USB cable. Fully compatible with Milwaukee thermal Imager reporting software for archiving, analyzing and reporting.
- 7,854 (102 x 77) pixel resolution provides exceptional detail
- DUAL SENSE pixels are ultra-responsive, adjusting individually to eliminate blurring of hot and cold areas
- Take measurements from long range or down to the detail with 83:1 distance-to-spot performance
- Measure surface temperatures 14F to 626F degrees for images spanning wide ranges
- 2-Stage trigger activates lasers for easy scanning or quickly captures images
- Dual lasers frame on-screen temperature area
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.