GAI-TRONICS | 234
ADA, Free Standing Stanchion Assembly consisting of a Nine Foot Tall Bronze Stanchion with White EMERGENCY Graphics on Four Sides, LED Panel Light and Clear Lens Assembly. GAI-Tronics Telephone and Strobe Sold Separate
GAI-Tronics 234 free standing stanchion (includes 84501-201 stanchion body, 84502-201 lens assembly and 84503-301 LED panel light). GAI-Tronics 234 series stanchion is part of a completely integrated EMERGENCY communications station. Designed for remot e or high risk areas, the stanchion provides solutions to security concerns at college campuses, parking garages, sports arenas, transit platforms, shopping malls and more. The stanchion is designed to accommodate GAI-Tronics RED ALERT flush-mount tel ephones. The stanchion is easily located by potential users because it stands over nine feet tall, with large EMERGENCY graphics on all four sides. The highly visible model 530-001 LED strobe, with constant on light, mounts on top of the stanchion for quick identification of stanchion location. Additionally, an LED panel light illuminates the surface of the telephone for nighttime use.
Note: telephone and strobe sold separate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Free-standing Stanchion
- 3/16 Cold-rolled Steel Construction
- UL 1958 Listed for Outdoor Installations
- ADA Compliant
- Durable Powder-coated Epoxy Finish to Withstand the Harshest Enviorments
- Architectural Bronze Color is Pleaseing in All Settings 10 W x 10 D x 114 H Inches
- Accommodates RED ALERT and Indsutrial Flush Panel Telephones (sold separately)
- Includes Clear lens and LED Panel Light"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.