GAI-TRONICS | 234WM-202
Outdoor Wall-mount Stanchion Assembly - Consisting of a Bright Safety Yellow with Black EMERGENCY Graphics on Each Side and LED Panel Light. UL 1598 Listed for Outdoor Installations. Telephone and Strobe Sold Separately
GAI-Tronics model 234WM-202 wall-mount stanchion assembly is designed to house GAI-Tronics RED ALERT flush-mount telephones. The stanchion body is bright safety yellow with black EMERGENCY graphics on each side for increased visibility. The highly vis ible 530-001 blue LED strobe, with constant on light, is housed in the upper portion of the stanchion to provide easy identification of the stanchion locations. In addition, an LED panel light illuminates the phone surface for nighttime use.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Wall-mount Design
- 1/8 Aluminum Construction
- UL 1598 Listed Indoor and Protected Outdoor Indatallations installations
- Bright Safety Yellow Color Attracts Attention
- Durable Power-coated Finish to Withstand the Harshest Enviorments
- Accommodiates GAI-Tics RED ALERT and Rugged Handset Flush Panel Telephones (sold separately)
- Accommodates 530 Series Beacon (sold separately)
- Custom Colors and Graphics Available
- Includes clear Lens and LED Panel Light Assembly
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.