GAI-Tronics 256-001 outdoor rugged telephones are constructed of a high-impact, anti-corrosive enclosure with an industrial strength six-foot hytrel handset cord. The hytrel cord is unique that it can withstand 250 pounds of pull-strength and remains f lexible in the most extreme temperatures, unlike PVC cords that are limited to 40 pounds of pull-strength and begin to deteriorate at -14ºF temperature range.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Rugged Weather-resistant Design
- Anti-corrosive Enclosure
- Non-moveable Hookswitch
- Braille Metallic Keypad
- Six foot Hytrel Handset Cord Resists up to 250 Pounds of Pull-strength
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Volume Control Handset
- Noise-canceling Microphone
- Surface Mount or Pole Mount Using (model 230-001 pole mount kit)NEMA 3R Rrated
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range (-40C to +60C)
- Certified to UL/CSA 60950 Telecommunication Equipment
- FCC Registered and IC Certified