GAI-Tronics 257-001 Auto-dial Outdoor Rugged Telephone allows the user to program up to a 31-digit telephone number in the unit’s memory. The auto-dial telephones are programmed to automatically dial when the handset is taken off hook. The phones have a detachable programming keypad, preventing unauthorized tampering of the pre-programmed phone number. The non-moveable proximity hook-switch prevents dust, dirt and moisture from entering the front panel of the phone. The sealed electronic ringer also prevents contaminants from entering the housing. This Auto-dial Telephone is constructed of a high-impact, anti-corrosive enclosure with an industrial strength six- foot Hytrel handset cord. The Hytrel cord is unique in that it can withstand 250 pou nds of pull strength, and remains flexible in extreme temperatures, unlike PVC cords that withstand up to 40 pounds of pull strength and begin to deteriorate at -14ºF.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Rugged Weather-resistant Design
- Anti-corrosive Enclosure
- Non-moveable Hookswitch
- Six foot Hytrel Handset Cord Resists up to 250 Pounds of Pull-strength
- Automatically Dials up to 31 Digits When Handset is Taken Off-hook
- Detachable Programming Keypad
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Volume Control Handset
- Noise-canceling MicrophoneSurface Mount or Pole Mount Using (model 230-001 pole mount kit)Non-volatile Electronic Memory (stand-by batteries are not required)
- NEMA 3R Rated
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range (-40ºC to +60ºC)
- Certified to UL/CSA 60950 Telecommunication Equipment
- FCC Registered and IC Certified
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.