GAI-Tronics 257-001 Auto-dial Outdoor Rugged Telephone allows the user to program up to a 31-digit telephone number in the unit’s memory. The auto-dial telephones are programmed to automatically dial when the handset is taken off hook. The phones have a detachable programming keypad, preventing unauthorized tampering of the pre-programmed phone number. The non-moveable proximity hook-switch prevents dust, dirt and moisture from entering the front panel of the phone. The sealed electronic ringer also prevents contaminants from entering the housing. This Auto-dial Telephone is constructed of a high-impact, anti-corrosive enclosure with an industrial strength six- foot Hytrel handset cord. The Hytrel cord is unique in that it can withstand 250 pou nds of pull strength, and remains flexible in extreme temperatures, unlike PVC cords that withstand up to 40 pounds of pull strength and begin to deteriorate at -14ºF.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Rugged Weather-resistant Design
- Anti-corrosive Enclosure
- Non-moveable Hookswitch
- Six foot Hytrel Handset Cord Resists up to 250 Pounds of Pull-strength
- Automatically Dials up to 31 Digits When Handset is Taken Off-hook
- Detachable Programming Keypad
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Volume Control Handset
- Noise-canceling MicrophoneSurface Mount or Pole Mount Using (model 230-001 pole mount kit)Non-volatile Electronic Memory (stand-by batteries are not required)
- NEMA 3R Rated
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range (-40ºC to +60ºC)
- Certified to UL/CSA 60950 Telecommunication Equipment
- FCC Registered and IC Certified