The Fluke Networks Pro3000 Analog Probe’s ergonomically sleek design is easy to handle and use. The large speaker on the probe makes the tone easier to hear through walls, enclosures, wood or plaster. A recessed on/off button helps prevent the probe fr om accidentally being turned on in the pouch. It accommodates a headset (sold separately) for use in noisy environments.
- Easy-to-use adjustable volume control dial
- Loud speaker on Probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- "Quick-twist" tip for easy replacement
- Operates off a 9V battery with additional replacement probe tip storedin battery compartment.
- SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
|Type||TONE & LOOP CURRENT|