The Fluke Networks Pro3000 Analog Tone Generator with ABN clips and an RJ11 plug connects to inactive networks, sending a loud tone up to 16 km (10 miles) in most cables and providing five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs. It also checks continuity and polarity, which are indicated by dual-color LEDs-red for continuity, and red and green for polarity of a DC-powered wire pair. The ABN (angled bed-of-nails) clips allow access to individual wire pairs and the RJ11 plug connects to telephone jacks. The tone generator injects a tone, either constant or alternating, into a cable, and its SmartTone feature allows that tone to be modified to any of five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs within a multi-pair cable. The generated tone can be located and traced by a compatible analog probe (sold separately). Additional specifications include various environmental operating conditions. Tone generators are used by network technicians to troubleshoot and maintain wir es and cable in telephone and data networks.
- Sends a loud tone up to 16 km (10 miles) in most cables for locating and tracing, and checks continuity and polarity on inactive networks
- ABN clips easily allow access to individual wire pairs and RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone jacks---no need for adapters.
- Isolate individual pairs with SmartTone technology that generates 5 different tones
- Continuity and polarity are indicated by dual-color LEDs
- Tone can be located and traced by a compatible analog probe (sold separately)
|Type||TONE & LOOP CURRENT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.