Plugs are often used in dirty working environments making it likely that particles will collect on the surface of the material, causing minor injuries and irritation. The smooth, dirt-repellent surface of the HPR200 can be cleaned using soap and water,
maintaining the wearer’s comfort and safety.
- Avoid minor injuries and irritation with a smooth, dirt-repellent surface
- Combination of sealing flanges and discs for best wearing comfort and attenuation
- Stiffened shaft makes insertion easy and avoids contact with the parts inserted into the ear
- Naural sound image and excellent for speech clarity and comprehension
- Reusable, which makes these ear plugs very cost effective
- Easy to store in the packet when the plugs are not in use
- The ear plugs can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Non-resonati textile cord can be detached easily for added safety
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.