The M18 Force Logic 6T crimpers are the most reliable way to crimp. Moving the grip to the center of tool delivers ultimate control in class 3 gloves, improving alignment and accuracy. M18 Force Logic 6T crimpers, feature the industry’s first adaptive pressure control system, PFM. PFM actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure to co mplete the crimp. The result, Milwaukee crimpers are the most accurate, fastest and most durable crimpers in the world. Milwaukee crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, brushless motor, REDLINK electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries delivering ultimate reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life. Milwaukee 6T Utility crimpers deliver confidence for any power emergency. Featuring Milwaukee ONE-KEY Technology, Milwaukee 6T crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. For ultimate versatility Milwaukee M18 750 MCM cable cutting jaw (49-16-2672) and M18 477 ACSR jaw (49-16-2673) ar e easily interchangeable on all 2678-20 models.
- Fully balanced design provides ultimate control and accuracy with class 3 gloves, simplifying the alignment process
- PFM: automatically modifies output based on connector, ensuring optimal pressure every time
- Fastest crimp time in the industry. PFM 2.5x faster crimp speed
- Receive instant pressure verification with green light. tool records & stores every crimp made
- Weather protected electronics keep dirt, dust & moisture out
- Hydraulic system is optimized for consistent performance from 0F - 122F
|Product Type||COMBO PACK|
|Tool Capacity||6 TON|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.