The M18 FUEL Drill/Driver features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.20" in length, it is the Most Compact dr ill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. REDLITHIUM battery p acks deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors. Compatible with ONE-KEY, this is the industry’s first Drill/Driver that wirelessly connects to a smart phone to Customize, Track and Manage a tool’s perform ance and location. Unlimited Tool Customization allows you to connect to the tool and access predetermined set-ups for specific fasteners and materials, or have complete control over output speed and power for the specific application at hand. Once the desired output performance is reached, the custom profile is then saved to the memory of the tool and the connection to the smart phone is no longer necessary. The tool’s memory supports up to 4 custom profiles that can be easily accessed with the tou ch of a button on the tool. Your custom profiles are also saved in the cloud so that they can be accessed at any time. Integrated Tool Tracking, also available through ONE-KEY, provides full visibility to how and where tools are being used across your network of jobs and users. The app will track all ONE-KEY compatible devices within 100 ft range of your phone. By building the functionality into the tool, not the battery, all devices are trackable even if the battery is not charged or on the tool. T he app will automatically keep records of the last time a tool was within range of the app, allowing you to pinpoint missing tools quicker and increase accountability of your crew. If you’re having trouble locating a lost tool, expand your search with the help of anybody with the ONE-KEY app. By opting in, when any phone with the app comes within 100 ft of your tool, you will receive an updated location.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Batteries: deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- ONE-KEY Compatible: Customize, Track and Manage tool’s performance and location
- Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
|Category||DRILLS AND SCREWDRIVERS|
|Product Type||DRILL - HAMMER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.