GAI-TRONICS | 271-001
Outdoor Intrinsically Safe Telephone, consisting of a Rugged Anti-corrosive Intrinsically Safe Analog Telephone and Isolation Barrier Unit. North American Listed for All Hazardous Groups, C(UL) / UL Listed
GAI-Tronics 271-001 Outdoor Instrinsically Safe Telephone (IS Phone Telephone) Consisting of 262-001 Instrinsically Safe Telephone (I.S. Phone) and 263-000 Isolation Barrier Unit (IBU). GAI-Tronics’ Hazardous Area Telephones Utilize an "Intrinsically-safe" Design; This Configuration Limits the Power to the Telephone to a Low Enough Level That a Hazardous Condition Cannot Occur. These Telephones are Significantly Less Expensive, More Feature-rich and Easier to Maintain Than an Explosionproof Design.
- Replaces Explosion-proof Telephones Without Replacing System Cable in Most Applications
- Weather-resistant, Anti-corrosive Design
- Shrill-type" Penetrating Ringer
- Noise-canceling Microphone
- Low Side-tone for Noisy Environments
- Switchable Power Supply 10 V AC/220 V AC
- Industrial Strength Six Foot Hytrel Handset Cord Resists up to 250 lb. of Pull-strength
- Sealed Metallic Braille Keypad
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range (-40ºC to +60ºC)
- NEMA Rated 3R
- FCC Registered, ) / UL Listed"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.