The M18 FUEL 10 in. dual bevel sliding compound miter saw was designed to meet the demanding needs of professional carpenters and remodelers. Delivering greater capacity than many corded 10 in. sliding miter saws and the POWERSTATE brushless motor deli vering corded cutting performance the 2734 provides users a solution to replace their corded miter saws. The REDLITHIUM HD9.0 battery pack delivers up to 400 cuts per charge making the saw capable of lasting an entire day on site with only one pack. Pr emium features like an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, easy access bevel adjustment lever and both a detent override lock and chop lock lever located on the front of the tool the M18 FUEL miter saw is designed for eas y operation and repeatable, accurate cuts.
- 5-3/4 in. vertical capacity (Base board against the fence)
- 2 x 12 horizontal capacity (Laying flat at 90)
- 5-1/4 in. vertical capacity nested crown
- Cam locking miter system with adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate and 11 detent locations
- Du bevel with 9 detentes and easy access bevel lever
- Shadow cut line indicator for quickly lining up cuts
|Category||SAWS AND SAW BLADES|
|Product Type||SAW - CIRCULAR|
|Tool Capacity||2-1/2" AT 90 DEGREE, 1-7/8" AT 45 DEGREE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.