This part is discontinued by supplier.
- Expandable to 4 Lines and 16 Stations
- Built in Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- 30 Minute Total Messages Length
- 8 Selectable Greetings
- Line Specific Greetings
- Caller ID Capability on all 4 Lines
- Caller ID on Call Waiting
- 40 Names and Number Caller ID Directory
- Caller ID Directory Dial
- Visual Message Waiting Indicator
- Paging (Individual or All Page)
- Call Transfer
- Station Status Indication
- Full Featured Intercom
- Hands Free Speakerphone
- 3-Way Call Conference
- Large Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
- Memory Dial
- Toll Restriction
- Call Privacy (On/Off)
- 2.5mm Headset Jack
- Redial (Last 5 Numbers)
- Do Not Disturb
- Automatic Line Selection
- Call Timer
- Private Line Compatibility
- Static Memory
- Adjustable Volume Controls
- Distinctive Ringing
- Dual Color Line Status
- Individual Ringer Control
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.