The M18 FUEL 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWER STATE Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per char ge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening m odes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
- Superior performance: Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature. Mode 1 delivers up to 100 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, and Mode 2 up to 700 ft-lbs maximum fastening torque
- REDLITHIUM XC 5. 0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
- 1/2" Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes
|Product Type||WRENCH - IMPACT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.