The MK8 Evolution meets the ANSI Z89.1-2009 standard for Type II impact protection. However, it is also the only industrial safety helmet in the world at this time meeting and exceeding the new, tougher European standard EN14052, the biggest advance in industrial head protection in over 45 years.
The high-density EPS liner and ultra comfortable harness ensure maximum protection in the highest risk environments without compromising comfort.
But most importantly, MK8 Evolution provides protectionrom SIDE IMPACTS and SIDE PENETRATION to the same level as ANSI Z89.1 Type I testing, with almost 20 times the coverage area.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type II, Class E requirements
- Offers Side (Lateral) Impact Protection which reduces the force of impact resulting from a blow which may be received off center as well as to the top of the head
- Also offers Side Penetration Protection in addition to crown penetration
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Impact Liner helps absorb the forces of impact
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Shell
- Deluxe Polyester Textile Strap Suspension with microfiber crown pad webbing
- Wheel Ratchet Adjustmentllows user to easily adjust fit while wearing
- Universal Accessory Slots
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.