The EVOLite Skyworker helmet has a suspension system and shell structure that has been designed to be used for industrial, mountaineering, rescue and leisure activities. Meeting the EN12492 standard. A helmet complying to the mountaineering standard is impact tested with two 5kg strikers. A hemispherical striker is dropped from 2 metres onto the crown of the helmet and a flat striker from 500mm on to the front, rear or side by tilting the headform to 30Â. In all cases, the transmitted force through the neck of the headform must not exceed 10kN. Two penetration tests with a 3kg pointed striker are also performed within a 50mm radius of the helmet’s crown without making contact with the headform.
- Strong ABS plastic shell is lightweight and comfortable and protective
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Impact Liner helps absorb the forces of front, side or rear impacts
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort
- Revoution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and has a deep nape strap which enables a firm helmet fit
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings
- Side and rear ventilation increases air circulation, keeping the head cool and comfortable
- Includes a 4-point cross-over chin strap with quick release buckle that is adjustable for a safe & secure fit
- Chamlon sweatband with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption
- Short brim for greater visibility when looking up or in confinedspaces
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class C requirements
- EN 12492 Mountaineering standard
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.