The Evolution Deluxe 6141 Full Brim Hard Hat is a true evolution of the long established MK2 and MK3 hard hats. It’s shell is made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and has many useful features. It comes with a 6-Point suspension system with polyeste r textile straps. The Chamlon sweatband has an Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption, which is PH neutral and dermatologically tested. The full brim provides additional protection to the neck and ears against sun, gla re, rain, snow, and falling debris. It also comes with a slip ratchet which is simple to adjust and creates a firm comfort fit.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell with a full brim providing additional protection against sun, glare, rain and falling debris
- Extended back brim helps protect neck and ears from the sun’s UV rays, as well as a run-off for rain and snow…sh ort front brim shades the face while allowing excellent visibility
- Brim includes finger grips on front and rear, as well as a textured underside to reduce reflection/glare
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings…unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- EasyJust Slip Ratchet is simple to adjust and an improved alternative to the traditional pin-lock system
- Chamlon sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- Universal slots to fit various accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.