The Evolution 6100 Hard Hats are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP. Using advanced technology from the MK8 Evolution, the shell of the Evolution 6100 owes its good looks to its strength. Traditional styling has been enhanced with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet which not only modernizes the aesthetic look, but also strengthens the helmet.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and an extended back area for extra protection
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising perf ormance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Revolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperaturesÔhamlon sweatband
- Universal accessory slots accepts virtually any competitors’ accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class C requirements
- Also meets the ANSI requirements for Rerse Donning and Lower Temperature
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.