The 2800T Series magnetic contacts are designed for High Security hazardous environments. The rugged die-cast aluminum housing with conduit fittings meets UL requirements for hazardous locations. The contacts are balanced, triple-biased SPDT switches t hat make defeat with external magnets virtually impossible. The contacts feature tamper circuits that are actuated by removal of the face plate or by introduction of an external magnet. The terminals are located inside the housing providing additional protection from tampering or accidental shorting. Optional features include pry tamper loop for alarm in case of contact removal, current limiting device for circuit protection, and a housing approved for Class 1 Group B and Class III environments.
- Explosionproof Terminal Contacts
- Balanced, Triple-Biased, SPDT Switches Make Defeat with External Magnet Virtually Impossible
- Switch Features Tamper Switches Actuated by Removal of Faceplate or Introduction of External Magnet
- Optional Pry Tamper Featue Alarms if Attempt is Made to Remove Switch from Mounting Surface
- Rugged Die-Cast Aluminum for Long Life
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.