Connect up to four USB devices to a single USB Type-C port.
- Expands USB capabilities by providing four USB-A ports for connecting peripherals to a single USB-C port.
- Ideal for supporting keyboards, mice and other low-powered USB devices.
- Small, lightweight and portable, the hub is easily stored in a laptop case or pocket.
- With a transfer rate up to 5Gbps, it is fully USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) compliant, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices, and supports all USB peripherals, including keyboards and mice, smartphones, tablets, and other USB d evices.
- Compatible with any USB-enabled PC or Mac(R) and is a plug and play device with no software or drivers required.
- This hub can be self-powered from the USB-C port, or may be used with the included AC power adapter when connecting power hungry USB devices such as a USB hard drive or USB to video adapter.
- Learn more about the new USB 3.1 Specification and new USB Type-C Connector ("http://www.cablestogo.com/tech/usb-3-1").
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.