The 2D51 can be used as a pendant mount detector in no-flow/ low-flow air-handling systems (0-4,000 FPM). The pendant /plenum mounted 2D51 is to be installed into a B210LP base and wired to a D4P120 power board-only control unit. The D4P120 power board is capable of controlling up to two 2D51 sensors.
Pendant mounted in a standard electrical box within the duct, the twist-in/twist-out head allows easy removal from the base for quick cleaning and maintenance. The 2D51 heads can be locally tested using a magnet or by using the test/reset push button on the D4P120 power board.
Remote testing is accomplished using the RTS151, RTS151KEY, RTS-2 or RTS-AOS accessories connected to the D4P120 power board.
The APA151, RTS2 and RTS2-AOS Remote Annuiators with Piezo Alarm can also be connected to the D4P120 power board to provide an audible and visible indication of smoke detector status.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Low-profile smoke detector design
- Low standby current
- Two LEDs blink in standby
- Detector head plugs easily into base
- Built-in test switch
- Field sensitivity metering of detector to meet the requirements of NFPA 72 with the use of RTS2/RTS2-AOS and SERDR
- Designed for mounting on a standard electrical box
- SEMS screws for easy wiring and positive wire retention
- Removable cover and insect screen for field cleaning
- Remote push button Test/Reset, LEDs provide visual indications
- Onboard supervisory anlarm relays
- Accepts 24 or 120V supply voltage
- Interconnect up to 100 units for common functions
- Compatible for interconnection with System Sensor InnoviarFlex(TM) D4120 or D4120W duct smoke detectors and remote accessories
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.