- Supports secure identity object(TM) (SIO) - multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data
- Trusted Identity Platform (TIP(TM)) enabled - provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Supports future growth - iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with multiple, securely separated files enables multiple applications for future growth
- Flexible configurations - available in 2K Bit, 16K Bit or 32K Bit with ability to add a magnetic stripe/barcode and anti-counterfeiting features (custom artwork and photo ID)
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology for high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- Proven technology - offers consistent read range not affected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions
- Multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64 bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion
- Durability - passive, no-battery design allows for an estimated minimum 100,000 reads, strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Ordering options - magnetic stripe, external card numbering, custom artwork and contact smart chip module
- Photo ID compatible - print directly to the card with a direct image or thermal transfer printer
- Trusted identity platform (TIP) enabled - provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Multi-layered security - ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID’s SIO
- SIO data binding - inhibits data cloning by binding an object to a specific credential
- Mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64 bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Expanded iCLASS Elite(TM) program - extends private security by protecting uniquely keyed credentials, SIO’s and programming update keys
Next-Generation High-Frequency Contactless Smart Card
Base Model: 305 Composite 40% Polyester/PVC
iCLASS Memory Size and Allocation: 16K Bits (2K Bytes) With 2 Application Areas
Secure Identity Object Programming: Programmed With Security Identity Object (SIO)
Front Packaging: Plain White With Gloss Finish
Back Packaging: Plain White With Gloss Finish
Card Numbering: Sequential Matching Internal/External (Inkjetted)
Slot Punch: No Slot Punch (Printed Location Of Vertical Slot Punch Will Remain)
Card Construction: Composite PVC/PET
Operating Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% Non-Condensing
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Transaction Time: <100 mS Typical
Baud Rate: 14443 B2 Mode - 212 kbps, 15693 Mode - 26 kbps
Memory Type: EEPROM, Read/Write
Write Endurance: 100,000 Cycles Min
Data Retention: 10 Years
Typical Maximum Read Range: R10 2.0 - 3.0 Inch (5.0 - 7.6 cm), R30/RW300 2.0 - 3.5 Inch (5.0 - 8.9 cm), R40/RW400 2.5 - 4.5 Inch (6.3 - 11.4 cm), RK40/RWK400 3.0 - 4.0 Inch (7.6 - 10.1 cm) Dependent Upon Installation Conditions
Operates With: Any Reader That Can Read iCLASS SE(TM) Technology
Dimensions: 2.125 Inch x 3.370 Inch x 0.033 Inch (5.4 cm x 8.57 cm x 0.084 cm)
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
|Read Format||SMART CARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.