COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 3071E SL 4/23 R3000 | 760157651
Copper Cable, Category 6, 23 AWG, 4 Pair, Unshielded, UTP, Solid Bare Copper Conductor, PO/LSZH, Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cable, Slate Jkt, 3000Ft, RL
The SYSTIMAX 71E series GigaSPEED XL cable transmits reliable voice, data and video, with excellent quality of service.; The 71E series GigaSPEED XL family of unshielded twisted pair cables includes the 1071E non-plenum, 2071E plenum, and 3071E low smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) cables. These cables feature bi-sector tape that delivers the performance benefits of more traditional fluted center members, without the associated stiffness and size. Combine this with the GigaSPEED XL apparatus, for the ultimate in cabling system performance.
- PATCHMAX GS6 supports 5 meter cables in 3 and 4 connector channels, 3 meter cables in 2 connector channels and cross connect cords down to 1 meter
- Alien Crosstalk complies to industry standards; TIA-568-C and IEC 11801
- Improved rear cable manager makes cable routing and bundling easier
- Supports deployment of InstaPATCH Cu pre-terminated copper solutions
- Available in 24-port and 48-port configuration
- Innovative 2-way mounting and terminating improving installation for limited rear access applications
- Distribution modules can be snapped onto front of panel for easy front access to rear 110 type IDC termination field
- Available in iPatch-Ready versions (field upgradable to iPatch without the need to remove patch cords, meaning no network downtime)
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord retainer fingers
Fire Rating: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Fire Rating 2: IEC 60332-3-22
Brand: SYSTIMAXGigaSPEED XL
Cable Component Type: Horizontal
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Number of Pairs: 4
Jacket Color: Slate
Condutor Material: Bare copper
Insulation Material: Polyolefin
Jacket Material: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Cable Length: 3,000 ft
Voltage: 80 V
Condutor Guage: 23 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid
Number of Conductor: 8
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.