TFN21 is a highly flexible thin wall heat shrink tubing with a 2 to 1 shrink ratio and excellent flame retardant properties. In addition to providing insulation and abrasion protection for wires and cables, the polyolefin material also offers resistanc e to oils, solvents and chemicals. Available in mini reels, bulk reels and sticks, for small to large volume applications.
- Thin, 2 to 1 shrink ratio tubing provides insulation and abrasion protection for wires and cables.
- Flammability rating of UL224 VW-1 for use in applications requiring the highest degree of flame protection (excludes clear tubing).
- Flexible-yet-durable material resists most common oils, chemicals and fluids.
- Available in a variety of diameters and colors for identifying and marking wires and cables.
- Available in mini reels, bulk reels, and sticks for small to large volume applications.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X)
Operating Temperature: -67F to +275F (-55C to +135C)
|YES IS SHRINK TUBING
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.