The RocketLinx ES7206-XT is a rugged, unmanaged industrial-grade PoE switch designed for connecting PoE devices even under the most extreme conditions.
The ES7206-XT features four 802.2af/at Gigabit PoE ports along with Gigabit copper and SFP uplinks for connecting the latest high power, high bandwidth PoE devices such as access points and HD pan/tilt/zoom cameras. A wide 12-36V input power range with 48V PoE voltage boost technology enables direct connection to vehicle, building, and factory power sources while delivering reliable power to PoE devices and the switch’s extended -40C to 75C operating temperature range allows deployment within extreme environmental conditions.
The unmanaged design means quick, convenient setup while advanced capabilities enable the switch to provide reliable PoE connectivity to demanding applications such as rail, vehicle, access control, and IP surveillance. Redundant power inputs, polarity and over-current protection, and a configurable alarm relay round out the safety features that make the Comtrol RocketLinx ES7206-XT the ideal solution for demanding high power, high bandwidth PoE applications.
- Unmanaged, "Plug and Play" installation for quick setup and deployment
- Four (4) Gigabit IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- One (1) Gigabit copper uplink port
- One (1) SFP uplink port supporting multimode or single-mode fiber connections
- Voltage Boost Togy enabling direct 12-36 V DC input supporting vehicle/access control/factory electrical systems
- 9KB jumbo frame support with wire speed performance
- User configurable multi-event alarm relay
- Rugged industrial design with IP30 steel housing
- Igged steel housing
- -40C to 75C extended operating temperature range for deployment in harsh environments
- Ideal for IP surveillance, rail, transit, traffic, mining, and other demanding PoE applications
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.