The RocketLinx ES7206-XT is a rugged, unmanaged industrial-grade PoE switch designed for connecting PoE devices even under the most extreme conditions.
The ES7206-XT features four 802.2af/at Gigabit PoE ports along with Gigabit copper and SFP uplinks for connecting the latest high power, high bandwidth PoE devices such as access points and HD pan/tilt/zoom cameras. A wide 12-36V input power range with 48V PoE voltage boost technology enables direct connection to vehicle, building, and factory power sources while delivering reliable power to PoE devices and the switch’s extended -40C to 75C operating temperature range allows deployment within extreme environmental conditions.
The unmanaged design means quick, convenient setup while advanced capabilities enable the switch to provide reliable PoE connectivity to demanding applications such as rail, vehicle, access control, and IP surveillance. Redundant power inputs, polarity and over-current protection, and a configurable alarm relay round out the safety features that make the Comtrol RocketLinx ES7206-XT the ideal solution for demanding high power, high bandwidth PoE applications.
- Unmanaged, "Plug and Play" installation for quick setup and deployment
- Four (4) Gigabit IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- One (1) Gigabit copper uplink port
- One (1) SFP uplink port supporting multimode or single-mode fiber connections
- Voltage Boost Togy enabling direct 12-36 V DC input supporting vehicle/access control/factory electrical systems
- 9KB jumbo frame support with wire speed performance
- User configurable multi-event alarm relay
- Rugged industrial design with IP30 steel housing
- Igged steel housing
- -40C to 75C extended operating temperature range for deployment in harsh environments
- Ideal for IP surveillance, rail, transit, traffic, mining, and other demanding PoE applications
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|