The RocketLinx ES8105F-XT is a 4-port Fast Ethernet industrial switch with one 100BASE-FX fiber port. The fiber uplink feature increases the transmission distance to 2KM with the Multimode model or 30KM with the Single-Mode model.
The ES8105F-XT is hou sed in a slim industrial enclosure to save rail or panel space in compact system designs. For installation in hazardous or industrial environments requiring C1D2 certification, the ES8105F-XT operates within an extended temperature range (-40C to 75C) and provides IP31 protection to guard against flammable gases and vapor.
The ES8105F-XT is an unmanaged switch that requires no user setup and immediately starts operating as soon as power is applied for true "plug-and-play" operation. The ES8105F-XT s upports 18 to 27V AC or 18 to 32V DC power inputs and provides built-in reverse power polarity protection.
For ease-of-maintenance, the ES8105F-XT has one alarm relay that is controlled by a DIP switch to assist engineers with on-site notifications in the case of link-down events.
- Class I Division 2 certified for potentially hazardous locations
- Compact industrial fast ethernet fiber switch
- Four - 10/100BASE-TX ports and one fast ethernet (100BASE-FX) fiber port
- Single-Mode (30KM)
- 3.2Gbps Switch Fabric
- AC or DC power18 to 32 V DC or 18 to 27 V AC )
- DIN rail installation
- -40C to +75C extended operating temperature for extreme environments
- Alarm relay output for port event notifications
- Aluminum metal case with IP31 grade protection for drip-proof and dustprotection
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
- RoHS2 compliant under CE
- UL Listed
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.