Rackmount 4U with 8 IP licenses, 32 channel analog inputs (32 looping included), RS-485 serial port, 16 alarm inputs, 16 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs, dual GB NIC, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA (2 max. simultaneous), RAID 6, Win10 on SSD, redundant power supplies, keyboard and mouse, exacqVision Professional client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and 5 year software updates.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- High Performance Hybrid Video Recorder
- Continuously Record up to 1200 Mbps of Video for High Concentration of HD Cameras
- Support Many Simultaneous Video to Web/Mobile Clients with 1800 Frames Per Second Video
- Simultaneously Connect up to 500 Remote Clents
- High Reliability Network Video Recorders
- Continuously Record During Single Power Source Failure with Dual Power Supplies
- Enterprise Class, Continuous Duty Hard Drives
- Hot Spare Drive Options for Automatic Replacement of Failed Drive
- UninterruptOperation and Video Preservation in Event of One or Two Drive Failures Via Raid 5 or Raid 6
- Solid State Drive for Linux or Windows Operating System
- High Capacity Network Video Recorder
- Record up to 128 IP Cameras and 64 Analog Cameras
- Compatible withhousands of IP Camera Models
- Expandable to Over 1.6 PB with S-Series Networked Storage
- Compatible with All Exacqvision Network Recorders and VMS Software for Maximum Scalability
|Capacity||32 ANALOG CHANNEL AND 16 IP CHANNEL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.