ÖLFLEX POWER IX is a neoprene cordage with UL/CSA SOOW and
Power cordage for domestic and exported machinery; portable tools; data processing; control systems; commercial appliances.
- International approvals: UL, CSA, HAR, CE
- One cable does the job of four, reducing inventory
- One specification for easy and safe installation
- Oil, chemical, and abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for high-stress applications in dry and damp environments
- UV-resistant, outdoor use
Minimum Bend Radius: 7.5 x cable diameter
- UL/CSA SOOW: -40C to +90C
- UL/CSA: 600V
Test Voltage: 2000V
Conductor Stranding: Class 5 fine wire
As: UL: SOOW per UL 62
Attributes: -40C Cold Bend
|Conductor Count||4 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||10 AWG|
|Insulation Material||EPR-ETHYLENE PROPYLENE RUBBER|
|Jacket Material||NEO-NEOPRENE, POLYCHLOROPRENE|
|Number of Ground Wires||1 WIRE|
|Product Type||450/750V H07RN-F FLEXIBLE CABLES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.