-40C to 105C, 600 V
Special uses requiring flexibility and mechanical toughness, high environmental resistance and flame retardance
Push button remote controls, motor control, stage equipment and lighting, industrial control and robotic systems
Outdoor applications and suitable and approved for submersion in water
- Flexible and tough Seoprene jacket
- -50C to 105C temperature extremes
- Excellent abrasion, ozone, sunlight, chemical and oil resistance.
- Non-wicking lightweight polypropylene fillers
- Water resistant with high dielectric insulation
- Lightweight, long lasting, easy to carry and easy to handle
- Fully recyclable and non-hazardous for environmental landfill disposal
- Color-coded conductors for easy identification.
CONDUCTOR: Bare Copper
INSULATION: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
VOLTAGE: 600 V
|Conductor Count||24 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||16 AWG|
|Insulation Material||TPE-THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER|
|Jacket Material||TPE-THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.