TFN31 series heat shrink tubing features a flexible, thin wall and highly flame retardant polyolefin material with a higher operating temperature range than general-use heat shrink tubing. and offers good resistance to solvents, oils and fuels. The 3 t o 1 shrink ratio accommodates a variety of component shapes and sizes. TFN31 tubing is available in bulk reels, sticks and convenience bags (HIS-3 bags), for projects of all sizes.
- Thin wall, flexible 3 to 1 shrink ratio material accommodates a wide range of component shapes and diameters.
- Meets UL224 VW-1 specifications, making it ideal for high heat applications (excludes clear tubing).
- Polyolefin material provides excellent insulation and mechanical strength with good resistance to solvents, oils and fuels.
- Available in bulk reels, sticks and convenience bags (HIS-3 bags), for small to large volume applications.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X)
Operating Temperature: -67F to +275F (-55C to +135C)
|Heat Shrink||YES IS SHRINK TUBING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.