- Supports secure identity object (SIO) - multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data
- Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) enabled - provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Supports future growth - iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with multiple, securely separated files enables multiple applications for future growth
- Durable - cost effective card package with an ABS shell construction for durability in harsh environments
- Proven technology - offers consistent read range not affected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions
- Multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64 bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion
- Passive, no-battery design allows for an estimated minimum 100,000 reads, strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking
- PVC overlay - allows for on-site photo ID production using most direct image printers
- Meets ISO 15693 for contactless communications
- SIO data binding - inhibits data cloning by binding an object to a specific credential
- Mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64 bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Expanded iCLASS Elite program - extends private security by protecting uniquely keyed credentials, SIO’s and programming update keys
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
|Read Format||SMART CARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
|Slotting||SLOT ON VERTICAL ORIENTATION|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.