WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Utility Insulated tool kit features 13 of the essential tools the Lineman needs. The light, compact, soft roll-up carrying case provides protective storage with custom-fitted pockets for each tool. The padded, adjustable shoulder strap lets you throw this kit over your shoulder and go. Made in the USA.
- A set of 13 professional, insulated tools including assorted pliers (4), screwdrivers, (6) a cable cutter, pump pliers and a skinning knife. (See individual tool listings for more details)
- The light, compact, soft roll-up carry case provides protective storage with custom-fitted pockets for each tool
- Includes a padded, adjustable shoulder strap for easy portability
- Replacement roll-up case available (Cat. No. 33535SC)
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
- Twlayers of insulation provide protection from shock
- Linemans skinning knife has tempered steel blade for durability
Type: Coaxial Cable Compression F-Connector
Application: F-Connector Installation Preparation
Special Features: Custom Molded Freestanding Hip Pouch with Durable Metal Belt Clip
Overall Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm)
Overall Height: 11" (279.4 mm)
Overalldth: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
Material: Steel; Plastic
Cable Type: Coaxial
Included: Radial Stripper (VDV110-061), Multi-Cable Cutter (65020), Compression Crimper (VDV212-008)
Weight: 1.6 lb (0.73 kg)
|Product Type||TOOL KIT - ASSORTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.