The FOX 2 and HOUND 3 wire tracing kit consists of a premium FOX 2 Tone Generator (Toner) and a newly designed HOUND 3 Inductive Amplifier (Probe). The FOX 2 is a battery operated handheld lightweight multi-function Toner that generates multiple tones, performs some basic telephone line tests (loop mA and line polarity), provides a visual and audible continuity test, and incorporates Triplett’s True Trace and TripLatch tests. The HOUND 3 is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe, with a thumb wheel Sensitivity control and Signal Strength indicator LED. It improves on previous designs (the HOUND and HOUND 2) with built-in LED illuminators, a bandpass filter, an earphone jack, and an easy access battery cover. An included convenient carrying case (with belt loop attachment) provides ease of use and protective storage for the FOX 2 and HOUND 3. Founded in 1904, U.S.-based Triplett Test Equipment continues to be on the leading edge of specialized testers. Whether supplying vital test equipme nt to the U.S. Signal Corps during WWII, or providing the railroad industry with essential testers to ensure the safety of their crews and the public, Triplett prides itself in developing innovative, reliable, and durable test equipment for every techn ician--that also won’t break the bank.
- The Fox & Hound wire tracing kit consists of a versatile Fox 2 Tone Generator (Toner) and a high performance Hound 3 Inductive Amplifier (Probe). This kit includes Fox 2, Hound 3, RJ-11 to RJ-45 adapter, plastic duck bill, metal duck bill, headphones, and a sturdy weatherproof carry case. 3 year warranty.
- The Fox 2 is a battery operated handheld multi-function Toner that generates multiple tones (Pulse or Warble), performs some basic telephone line tests (loop mA, line polarity, and ringing voltage) , provides a visual and audible continuity test, and integrates our own True Trace and TripLatch tests while providing overload protection up to 120 VAC.
- The Hound 3 is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe, with a thumbwheel Sensitivity contro l and Signal Strength indicator LED. It improves on previous designs with built-in LED headlights to illuminate dark areas and reduce fluorescent light noise, a bandpass filter to suppress unwanted frequencies, an earphone jack for noisy or quiet work areas, and an easy access battery cover.
- This Wire tracing kit a lightweight easy to use kit, constructed with high quality materials. Portable design allows you to trace wires whenever needed. Find non-energized wires in walls, ceilings, and floors. I nductive tracer with two probes indicates magnetic fields with audio and visual signals. Tracer filter helps suppress 60 Hz and high-frequency noise. Tone generator has three tones for guiding tracer to wires.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.