Designed and developed to be the lightest fully breathable coated glove MaxiFlex Elite completely re-writes the rules. Weighing in at a staggering 36% less and 30% thinner than traditional foam nitrile gloves MaxiFlex Elite delivers a user experience t hat sets game changing new standards. Comfort is further enhanced through its additional increased breathability which is up to 40% more than similar gloves.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and provide good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Raised micro dots increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- Even More Efficient Breathability - The heat from your hand travels quicker through the breathable surface due to it being 35% thinner than any other traditional foam gloves enabling it to breathe 40% more efficiently than similar gloves
- 360 Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360 breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 30% Thinner - Than traditional foam nitrile gloves on the market whilst offering similar mechanical performance to traditional foam nitrile gloves
- Ultra Light Weight Liner - The use of an ultra light liner utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, maximizing fingertip sensitivity
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Consistent Penetration Free Liner - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and cerified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Made from component materials which comply with Federal regulations for food contact. 21 CFR, 170-199
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.