Ideal for construction, municipalities, shipyards, and anywhere hi-visibility apparel is necessary.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 All Conditions Coat
- Durable waterproof polyester with taped seams
- Lined with polyester mesh and smooth taffeta nylon
- High fleece lined collar with rollaway hood
- Built in adjustable elastic cord at waist
- Heavy duty zipper closurith storm flap additionally secured with snaps
- 2" 3M Scotchlite silver reflective material
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Radio pockets with plastic loop attachment
- Vinyl ID pocket
- 2 lower flap pockets with side handwarmer access
- Internal upper penkets and zippered hideaway pocket
- Internal lower pocket with hook and loop tab closure
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 Inner Reversible Jacket/Vest
- Durable water resistant polyester shell
- Quilted with polyfil insulation
- Fully reversible to black with zip off eves
- Lined collar for added comfort
- Zipper closure for easy on and off
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Knit cuffs
- Radio pocket with plastic loop attachment
- Vinyl ID pocket
- 2 slash pockets
- Available in hi-vis lime yellow and hi-vis orange
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.