3M | 35-WHITE-3/4 | 80-6108-3398-2
Electrical Tape, Professional Grade, Coding, 66’ Length x 3/4" Width x 7 Mil Thickness, 17 Lb-Inch Breaking Strength, Polyvinyl Chloride Backing, Rubber Resin Adhesive, White
Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compound s.
- Excellent Electrical and Mechanical Protection from Combined Pressure Sensitive, Rubber Resin Adhesive and PVC Backing
- Pressure Sensitive Rubber Adhesive Bonds Easily and Securely
- Tensile Strength Rating of 17 Pound per Inch Meets Professional Electrical Standards
- Withstands a Temperature Range of 32 to 221 Degree F
- Made in USA
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.