- Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global’s SIO
- HID’s TIP for secure provisioning
- SIO data binding inhibits data cloning by binding an object to a specific credential
- 125 kHz proximity with convenient read range and flexible format programming
- The 13.56 MHz read/write contactless SIO-enabled MIFARE + Prox smart card is credit card-sized
- Supports secure identity object (SIO) - multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data
- Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) enabled - provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Supports future growth - MIFARE Classic 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with multiple, securely separated files enables multiple applications for future growth
- Flexible configurations - many ordering options, including magnetic stripe, external card numbering, vertical slot punch, custom artwork, and contact smart chip module
- Ideal migration solution - mutual use of SIO-enabled 13.56 Mhz smart card technology and 125 kHz HID Prox
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology for high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- MIFARE Application Directory (MAD) allows flexible programming of additional applications to the MIFARE Classic
- MIFARE Classic technology uses a mutual authentication and data encryption with a 32 or 56 Bit serial number
- Securely separated sectors allow complex applications and provide for future expansion
- 125 kHz HID Prox with convenient read range and flexible format programming
- Durability - passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, strong and resistant to damage
- Photo ID compatible - print directly to the card with a direct image or thermal transfer printer
- PVC card surface - card is optimized for dye sublimation printing
- Expanded Elite program - extends security by providing unique keys for each application area (sector) within an SE card for MIFARE
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.