Evolution g1 Single-Sided Vertical Cable Manager, 8"W x 7’H x 13.2"D (200 mm x 2.1 m x 335 mm), For use in two- and four-post open Rack Systems to create vertical pathways for storing and organizing premise cables, patch cords, equipment cords and jump er cords. Organizes cable by RMU using sturdy T-shaped guides with rounded edges. Door opens to right or left with a single knob and has the distinctive style similar to the TeraFrame Family of Cabinets. The manager’s solid contruction not only minimiz es deflection caused by large cables such as Cat 6a, but also features a full rectangular base that supports large cable bundles. Openings in the back allow cables to pass easily from front-to-rear. Fixed accessory panels support various cable manageme nt accessories to divide the interior space and manage cable slack.
- Contoured front door with easy-open knobs and vertical center feature in contrasting aluminum finish
- Rigid cable manager with 1U spaced plastic T-shaped cable guides (fingers)
- Three fixed accessory panels at the back of the cable manager
- Three large cable distribution spools and cable distribution spool spacers included with 10 Inch Width (250 mm), 12 Inch Width (300 mm) and 15 Inch Width (380 mm) managers
- Riveted and welded, steel and plastic construction
|Cable Management Type||FINGER DUCT|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.