The GigaSPEED XL 1100GS3 Panels are available in 1U and 2U options and feature the elegant SYSTIMAX 360(TM) design. Enhanced rear cable management features make installation easier over current cable bundling/dressing methods by reducing time and steps to tie down bundles of cable on the rear of the panels. CommScope’s new panel platform, Evolve, is an intelligent/intelligent-ready modular panel system designed to accommodate unshielded multi-connector modules, individual shielded information outlet s, pre-terminated copper trunks and future connector designs. For applications that demand intelligence today, the panel platform offers built-in intelligence, providing insight deep into your network for vision, knowledge and control of your network i nfrastructure. If, however, you are not ready for intelligence today but want the flexibility to add it later, the intelligent ready panel platform allows customers to evolve to intelligence deployments as their network needs change. Supporting archite ctures with shorter cords and cables and delivering improved performance, this new panel platform makes 10G easier - and life better - than ever before.
- Architectural design and flexibility - supports 5 meter cables in 3 and 4 connector channels, 3 meter cables in 2 connector channels and cross connect cords down to 1 meter
- Alien Crosstalk complies to industry standards; TIA-568-C and IEC 11801
- Easy cable routing and bundling through improved rear cable management
- Straight and Angled constructions, both iPatch (intelligence) Ready
- Available in iPatch-Ready versions (field upgradable to iPatch without the need to remove patch cords, meaning no network downtime)
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.